I hope you enjoy this beautiful interview I had with my friend Tasha on her podcast, Your Expansive Self:
Laura Poburan is a mentor, a guide, & a teacher who’s focus is truly on some of the most fundamental things that many people bypass like anchoring into inner safety, trusting yourself, knowing yourself, living according to what YOU need, taking off the mask and knowing how to be heart-led into the world.
Today we talk about:
- how to find inner safety after a bad investment
- how to “strategize” your business by listening to your heart
- how to be heart-led
- how to trust yourself and what you need
- coming home to the self
- how doing less can actually be more productive for the long haul
- how to stop “performing” or manipulating yourself in your business and with clients
- how to shift in your business when things “no longer work”
- the importance of time doing NOTHING
- why do we have to live according to our own seasons
- do we limit our own growth subconsciously?
- how can we step into the new version of ourselves
- how to embrace all that we are going through NOW
- you can’t mess this up
- are you really open to receiving?
I’m here to help you develop a sturdy confidence and unique potency in the way you communicate with, connect to, and show up for your clients – and yourself. If you desire to link arms with me in a bigger way, here’s a few ways we can do that…
🌹Check out The Secret Garden | an immersive membership where coaches realign to the truth of who they are, stand in their gift & discover how to lead from that place.
🦋Explore My Workshops | a collection of trainings designed to activate your true calling and push you to new edges.
🌼Connect with me on Instagram | for all the random nuggets I share…plus a direct line to chat with me about anything you need support with.
Did you love this episode?
If you did, make sure you subscribe so you never miss out on the juice.
But also, if you have a second? It would mean the world if you’d rate and review EXPAND so that we can reach more amazing coaches like you 🙏🏼🌹
To Rate / Review on Apple Podcasts:
1. Click on the Podcast Cover of EXPAND
2. Scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”
3. Leave your rating by tapping on one of the 5 stars & leave a written review, if you choose.
To Rate / Review on Spotify:
1. Tap on the EXPAND thumbnail to be redirected back to the main show page.
2. Tap the rating immediately underneath the podcast’s description.
3. Drag your finger or tap on one of the five stars to leave a rating.
Thank you for being here! It means more to me than you know.